COL: What's that?
Me: It's a stapler in Jell-O.
COL: Well, obviously it's a stapler in Jell-O. I don't know why I asked. But is it art?
Aaron: I think...well, why is it a stapler in Jell-O?
Me: Because.
Aaron: Right. Okay.
Mark S: Is there a story behind that?
Me: Not that I know of.
Mark S: Well. Okay, then.
Joel: Is that Jell-O?
Me: Yes.
Joel: Yay! *jumps up and down to make floor shake*
Jeff: Awesome.
Mike B: So did it break apart, or have people been eating it?
Me: It broke apart.
Mike B: Thank God.
LT: So...
Me: It's a stapler in Jell-O.
LT: Of course it is. Where did it come from?
Me: Erica.
LT: I should have known that.
Todd: What's that?
Me: It's a stapler in Jell-O.
Todd: That's awesome. It's like art.
Mark R: It can't be art. It's not offensive to anyone. It needs to have, like, little plastic Jesus and Mohammed figurines stuck in it.
Jackie: It looks...so...bad!