Mike: Our waiter amused us. He was good, and very friendly, but when Jen ordered the venison he mentioned how before he moved to Maryland and got that job, he'd never heard of venison. Naturally we were all puzzled as to where one has to come from to not have heard of venison. And the answer would be Maui, where they have no deer. We then spent the next five minutes joking about how someone leaves Maui to move to Ellicott City, MD. We determined that he just couldn't deal with the paradise anymore and needed to get in the rat race, fast.
Me: "God, if I have to look at one more palm tree, I swear I'm gonna lose it"
Mike: "I'm so sick of this pristine white beach. What I wouldn't do to be in a cubicle!"
Me: "*sigh* If only I could find out how badly people drive in snow."
Mike: "This infernal tropical weather is unbearable. If only I could go somewhere dreary and overcast."
Me: "Why must everyone be so laid back?!"
Mike "My dream has always been to sell this surf shop and go work on Wall Street."
Me: "I'm tired of looking at hula girls."
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment