Sunday, May 09, 2010

Choice Quotes from LBSC0735, December 10, 2009, Which I Apparently Never Posted

  • I apologize for the ones that got bent. I had cat issues. She is clearly smarter than I am.
  • I would appreciate, if you got an A, that you not complain about your grade.
  • Evil trolls? The scheduling fairy? I don't know.
  • You should all be eating a rubber chicken dinner and I should be doing a soliloquy.
  • Proactive drinking? I'm not sure what that would be besides another band name or memoir title. Or both! Why be limiting?
  • The way to handle IP in the archives is to weep quietly in the corner while drinking.
  • Okay, I missed something. Or did something stupid and didn't realize it. Two choices, either viable.
  • If graduations did mean people bursting into song, wouldn't more people show up?
  • My PhD hat is one of those octagonal things, except it has a big poofy bottom, so it's like the 16th-century Dutch navy or something.

No comments: