Monday, December 04, 2006

Don't Even Try That With Me

"Help" Desk: *heavy sigh* Okay, the best way to get there is the My GWU Portal. Do you know how to get to that?

Me: No. I suspect it involves a lot of backing out from where I am now.

HD: *heavy sigh* The easiest way is by going to "My GWU.com."

Me: Okay.

HD: So it's M, Y, G, W, U, dot com.

Me: It's not coming up.

HD: *heavy sigh* It won't work if you put www in front of it.

Me: I didn't.

HD: *heavy sigh* M, Y, G, W, U, dot com.

Me: Cannot be found.

HD: *heavy sigh* It's M, Y, G, W, U, dot com.

Me: Not coming up.

HD: *heavy sigh* Without a www.

Me: Right.

HD: *heavy sigh* Are you typing M, Y, dot G, W, U, dot com?

Me: No, I've been typing M, Y, G, W, U, dot com, like you said.

HD: *heavy sigh*

No comments: