Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursdays with Walter, week 10

  • I don't want to look for it, I want it to come to me!
  • Then we'll see if he's just another corporate fraud.
  • Color wrecked all that beautiful imagery!
  • Ol' Hook-Nose Wellington we used to call him; I remember it well.
  • God, I hate the web!
  • A friend gave it to me. Shows what kind of friends I have.
  • I feel like I'm repeating myself tonight. I feel like I'm repeating myself tonight.
  • He tried to make an engine using gunpowder. One can imagine how well that worked out, when the engine landed in Ohio, even before there was an Ohio!
  • You can never have too many Google windows open.
  • He wrote a book, and said some people are coming up with an idea, only he was writing in Latin, so it was some people are coming up with an idea est.
  • I'm going to bed. It's 8:00. It's dark. There's nothing to do. There won't be tomorrow, either.
  • I hate to tell you, it's one guy in New Jersey with a whole lot of tricks.
  • These are very hypnotic, so if you're feeling sleepy, put $20 in an envelope and bring it to the front of the room.
  • And you'd go out and burn down a barn! You were in a tizzy!
  • No lights, lost kids, drunk uncles? Sort of like that experience.
  • There ya go. If you weren't having an epileptic seizure, wait 30 seconds.
  • An Edison cylinder hooked up to your ears like...an ur-iPod.
  • It's a venti, not a grande. Shoot me.
  • How many pixels on the head of a pin?
  • If you don't know by now, you're from Mars.
  • I swear, one more time, it's good that I don't have a gun, because we wouldn't have a TV, we'd just have a hole.
  • What you don't want is a Lincoln Log on your player head.
  • The next time the music comes on, you'll get blown out of your chair.
  • It's like a phone book of the dead.
  • If you know Oscar Levant, you know how funny that is.
  • You gotta save the footage of Hero the Wonder Dog!
  • Next week, bring your ears.
  • No comments: